SBSTA Opening Plenary
1 . Opening of the session.
2. Organizational matters:
(a). Adoption of the agenda;
(b). Organization of the work of the session;
(c). Election of officers other than the Chair;
(d). Mandated events.
3. Report of the Adaptation Committee: 2018 report; and matters referred to in paragraphs 41, 42 and 45 of decision 1/CP.21.
4. Report of the Executive Committee of the Warsaw International Mechanism for Loss and Damage associated with Climate Change Impacts.
5. Development and transfer of technologies:
(a). Technology framework under Article 10, paragraph 4, of the Paris Agreement;
(b). Joint annual report of the Technology Executive Committee and the Climate Technology Centre and Network.
6. Research and systematic observation.
7. Local Communities and Indigenous Peoples Platform.
8. Koronivia joint work on agriculture.
9. Impact of the implementation of response measures:
(a). Improved forum and work programme;
(b). Modalities, work programme and functions under the Paris Agreement of the forum on the impact of the implementation of response measures;
(c). Matters relating to Article 2, paragraph 3, of the Kyoto Protocol.
10. Methodological issues under the Convention: emissions from fuel used for international aviation and maritime transport.
11. Matters relating to Article 6 of the Paris Agreement:
(a). Guidance on cooperative approaches referred to in Article 6, paragraph 2, of the Paris Agreement;
(b). Rules, modalities and procedures for the mechanism established by Article 6, paragraph 4, of the Paris Agreement;
(c). Work programme under the framework for non-market approaches referred to in Article 6, paragraph 8, of the Paris Agreement.
12. Modalities for the accounting of financial resources provided and mobilized through public interventions in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 7, of the Paris Agreement.
13. Reports on other activities:
(a). Annual report on the technical review of information reported under the Convention by Parties included in Annex I to the Convention in their biennial reports and national communications;
(b). Annual report on the technical review of greenhouse gas inventories of Parties included in Annex I to the Convention;
(c). Annual report on the technical review of greenhouse gas inventories and other information reported by Parties included in Annex I, as defined in Article 1, paragraph 7, of the Kyoto Protocol.
14. Other matters.